Step into the world of Black Clover through the power of your words.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heyo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naxel 

Heyo! Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:51 pm

Naxel
What’s up everyone! The name is Taurus, but I usually go by my characters name of Naxel. I can’t wait for this place to launch and we all have a great time!

#2Aries 

Heyo! Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:52 pm

Do you know of anything about the opening?

#3Ebyssa 

Heyo! Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:20 am

Can you join the server? ;-; I can't my discord is Ebyssa#4741

#4Curiosity 

Heyo! Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:11 am

Curiosity
I don't believe it is open for us watching the site Sad

#5Aries 

Heyo! Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:00 pm

@Arthur Are you going to respond to us or just keep ignoring

#6Curiosity 

Heyo! Empty Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:15 am

Curiosity
Its their prerogative to do as they please. If it bothers you so, go start your own site and answer questions as you see fit.

#7Aries 

Heyo! Empty Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:12 am

I don't remember asking you a thing nor did I say it bothered me.

#8Curiosity 

Heyo! Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:33 am

Curiosity
Free world, I can give my response how I see fit to whomever I see fit.

#9Aries 

Heyo! Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:55 am

Thus meaning I can ask how I see fit. How about next time you mind the business that pays you and stop telling me what I need to do?

#10Curiosity 

Heyo! Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:29 am

Curiosity
Nah. You need to learn to stay in your lane and leave people to work in things their own pace. Go make your own site or something.

#11Aries 

Heyo! Empty Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:03 am

I don't recall rushing anyone to go any faster or slower so where am I trying to dictate pace? How about you mind your own business cause like I said before I wasn't talking to you

#12Curiosity 

Heyo! Empty Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:00 am

Curiosity
I can do as I like. And so far I like this since it clearly bothers you.

#13Aries 

Heyo! Empty Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:27 am

It really doesn't bother me at all in fact I enjoy this as well. You say "I can do as I like." but do you realize that statement doesn't just apply to you? Probably not since you're trying to mandate my actions.

#14Curiosity 

Heyo! Empty Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:50 am

Curiosity
You're right, I am trying to mandate your actions. Sorry, it's a bad habit of mine to do so when I see people inconsiderate or plain rude. I can't help but step in and try to parent those who clearly were not raised right.

#15Aries 

Heyo! Empty Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:02 am

Speaking of not being raised right has anything ever told you to mind your own business besides me? Last I checked, asking someone if they will respond isn't inconsiderate or rude, it's just a question. For those on the outside looking in I'm sorry that you grew up to be so sensitive that you let questions that are asked to others bother you so much.

#16Curiosity 

Heyo! Empty Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:44 pm

Curiosity
Lol, yes commenting on a thread to chastise a staff member instead of just asking via DMs or starting your own thread. That feels perfectly alright? You might want to get off your high horse, she’s a bit short and your dragging in the mud.

#17Aries 

Heyo! Empty Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:25 pm

What if I told you that Naxel and I actually came here together to find out when this was opening? Since when did asking a question become chastising unless you're just sensitive? You're not getting any brownie points by getting a brown nose you know.

#18Curiosity 

Heyo! Empty Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:34 am

Curiosity
I would still it seem as a brazen and rude why to handle a situation. Again, raised with some social cue manners as opposed to you.

#19Sponsored content 

Heyo! Empty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

» Battles
Arthur Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:27 pm

» Statistics
Arthur Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:25 pm